Posted by: New York Life on Mar 20, 2017
Returning from Military Service? Join Our Team
You’ve already served your Country and community in uniform—continue to serve your community as a member of our qualified team of insurance and financial professionals.
New York Life Insurance Company is looking for talented professionals to join our ranks in sales and sales management positions. The discipline, drive and leadership qualities you developed and displayed during your military service make this career an ideal fit.
You don’t need previous experience in the financial industry to succeed in this career. Our top-notch, career-long training program will provide you with the foundation you need to hone your skills and serve your community. You will have the support of a Fortune 100 company behind you, providing guidance, mentors, consultants, and marketing and sales resources.
As an insurance and financial professional, you will be able to take pride in the fact that you are continuing to make a difference in the lives of others by helping your clients build a more secure future for their families.
Isn’t It Time That You Joined Our Ranks?
Like the military, as a member of New York Life, you will be joining an organization that has sold core beliefs and values integrity, rewards hard work and enjoys a long history of accountability and achievement. In fact, we’ve been protecting America’s families and honoring our obligations since 1845.
What a Career with New York Life Offers You.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a host of competitive advantages and benefits:
- Significant income potential, driven by you
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefits pension plan1
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of highly competitive insurance and financial products
- Promotable opportunities into the ranks of Management.
We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
• Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
• Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
• College degree preferred, military service 3+ years accepted
Many of our employees have served their country with distinction. Why not take the steps now to become a part of this great legacy? To learn more about how to become an Agent contact [Recruiter Name] at [Recruiter email and or phone].
1 Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your pensionable earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose.
New York Life Insurance Company EOE M/F/D/V/SO
1711877 (Exp. 4/29/2018)
High school or ged
Commensurate with experience