Posted by: AECOM on Nov 14, 2017
**Business Line** Building Engineering
**Position Title** Acoustic Engineer / Senior Acoustic Engineer - Term Time Employment
New Zealand - Auckland
Our Acoustics team is working on some of the largest and most exciting infrastructure and building projects in New Zealand, and we are seeking an Acoustic Engineer of the highest calibre to contribute to the successful delivery of these projects.
You will be part of a respected acoustics practice with our own clients and you will have exposure to large multi-disciplinary projects. You will have the opportunity to gain more experience, responsibility and client contact.
While this position is based in Auckland, it is truly a national role. Our acoustic practice is integrated with our Christchurch team and supports our Wellington, Hamilton and Tauranga offices.
Our team has a strong relationship with a number of well-known clients. Current major projects include;
* Auckland City Rail Link - construction noise and vibration advice
* Auckland Airport - Pier B. Architectural acoustics and PA design
* NZ Transport Agency - policy, modelling, research effects of community noise
* Wellington Airport - construction noise and vibration management, including a proposed runway extension
* Catalina Bay - conversion of sea plane hangars to offices and food & beverage outlets. Architectural acoustics.
**_For further information regarding our Term Time employment please visit_** https://www.flexcareers.com.au/employers/aecom **Closing date for applications by Monday 27th November 2017.**
You will have a real passion for acoustics and be able to demonstrate;
* Engineering or Science degree
* Consulting experience
* Commitment to delivering the highest quality projects in a timely manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Skills in a noise modelling package (SoundPLAN or Cadna/A) and GIS would be a significant advantage
**What We Offer**
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:_
_Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM._
**_Job Category_** _Engineering - Acoustics_
**_Country_** _New Zealand_
**_Position Status_** _Full-Time_
**_Requisition/Vacancy No._** _171834BR_
HR. Website URL: