Posted by: Hewlett Packard Enterprise on Dec 14, 2017
· Plans and supervises assigned audit activities.
· Facilitates an audit from start to finish, including creating and evaluating audit work programs.
· Assesses timing for audit planning.
· Guides audit analysts and specialists, and writes audit reports for management.
· Manages feedback on projects and conducts post-audit evaluation.
· Provides recommendations on leading practices to minimize risk or to comply with legal/financial reporting requirements.
· Stays abreast of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations, and internal control procedures; looks for ways to implement new procedures.
· Contributes to business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
· Typically partners with internal clients at the Director and above levels.
Fin & Operational Auditor
Internal Audit provides a unique opportunity to get a broad view of company businesses and processes in a relatively short period of time. Internal audit is tasked with assessing how company management is managing the inherent risk in our large, diverse and rapidly changing company....a huge challenge!
Depending on job level, the auditor will execute audit steps on an assigned process right up to leading large complex audits of the company organization. Some travel up to 50% will be required Tasks will include:
- planning reviews and interviewing clients
- developing the audit program to be executed in the field
- executing the audit program and documenting results
- writing up audit issues and making recommendations to remediate control gaps
- testing controls as part of the company's SOX program
- Presenting audit results to senior management
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent highly desirable.
· Typically 6 years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Strong systematic understanding of internal audit policies and operating principles.
· In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Strong risk assessment and scoping skills.
· Excellent communication, leadership, and influence skills.
· Strong financial and business acumen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HR. Website URL: