Posted by: CSRA on Dec 20, 2017
Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes more complex inquiries through use of personal knowledge of the particular functional subject matter.
Augments knowledge with reference materials as needed.
- Provides response and takes appropriate action to resolve. May interact directly with original requestor, advise others on how to respond or in very limited cases escalates to a higher level if needed.
- Initiates, researches and develops content to contribute to a shared knowledge database to facilitate response consistency and to document more complex issue resolution.
- Monitors customer inquiries for a specific functional area, tracks progress and resolution of escalated inquiries. - Assists less experienced staff in developing appropriate responses.
- Ensures management awareness of problems that are severe, repetitive or that exceed performance or service level targets. Conducts quality review of all functional area trouble tickets and provides additional staff training if required.
- Consults with management and/or business organization management to develop/implement appropriate response/resolutions for more complex issues.
- Represents company to external and/or internal customers, answering product or service-related questions.
- Provide customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers across business areas.
- Responds to non-routine customer calls, email and web inquires, providing a single point of contact for problems.
- Provide full time knowledge management subject matter expertise and administration to support an Army client.
- Assist providing analytical support in and implementing policy and program guidance governing Knowledge Management (KM) operational initiatives.
- Identify and implement opportunities to use KM concepts and techniques to accomplish command goals, interpret command guidance, develop, and implement changes to processes.
- Maintain a standardized approach for improving the search capability among agency authoritative knowledge repositories.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to government managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Orchestrate the flow of data to transform massive amounts of information into useful knowledge to support the director's mission needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field preferred.
- Eight or more years of functional area experience (i.e. finance, human resources, procurement, information technology, etc.)
- Experience working with organizational functional and personnel.
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software and telephone technology.
- Experience working with help desk software.
- Strong business and analytical problem solving skills
. - Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, innovative solutions to address business problems.
- Ability to understand and apply regulations applying to functional area.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organization structures.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Fort Belvoir - 6000 6th St, CECOM SEC (VAC227)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
HR. Website URL: