Posted by: Crucible CJP on Feb 08, 2018
Position Title: Acquisition Program Analyst
Crucible CJP (CCJP) is in search of a Program Manager/Senior T&E Engineer to support Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) acquisition programs in Washington, DC. The Acquisition Program Analyst will provide program management and subject matter expertise for the acquisition, development, testing and deployment of enhanced and next generation sensor/detection systems. Successful candidates will have comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience providing program planning and advisory support in a complex acquisition environment.
• Provide program management, acquisition, contract execution, and life-cycle support to major DoD and DHS acquisition programs.
• Facilitate the planning, acquisition, contract execution, and deployment of systems to support the global and domestic radiation and nuclear detection architecture.
• Provide support for program reviews and develop program acquisition documents in accordance with Acquisition Management Directives.
• Prepare draft acquisition documentation and technical instructions
• Prepare draft executive level program status briefing materials, including FYHSP, Congressional Justification and OMB exhibit 300.
• Establish, update and maintain budgets.
• Monitor and track program cost, schedule and technical performance
• Provide Te&E expertise and strategic advisory services.
• Understand, manage, and trace operational requirement sets to test strategies, plans and activities.
• Coordinate and interface across a broad stakeholder community.
Education & Credentials: A bachelor’s degree is required. Program Management Professional (PMP) and DAWIA Acquisition Level II (or DHS equivalent) are desired.
• 8 years’ experience in Program Management with the planning, acquisition, development, test & evaluation, delivery, installation and deployment of systems for DoD or DHS.
• Demonstrated experience working as an acquisition specialist supporting a multi-disciplinary team in a complex government system development and acquisition environment is required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience contributing to the development of key systems engineering life cycle (SELC) artifacts.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills are a must.
Location: Telework and Washington, DC.
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements:
• US citizenship
• Current active Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
Contact: Steve Vigus, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Crucible Criminal Justice Programs (CCJP), is a provider of technology, engineering, security solutions and other demanding technical requirements in the national security and mission-support operational space. We serve the full range of federal stakeholders and industry partners with a security cleared workforce, delivering a wide range of integrated professional and engineering services in support of national security and law enforcement missions. CCJP is a Virginia-based Small Business and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS).
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: