Posted by: ABBTECH Professional Resources on Feb 23, 2018
Scott Air Force Base, IL
This position is in support of the Implementation, Test and Acceptance (IT&A) integrated product team (IPT) for the buildout of the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) network active and passive devices. Experience with documenting, executing instructions, virtual installation, configuring and maintaining complex network systems that interact with external entities is preferred.
Requires knowledge in two or more of the following devices/vendors:
- Cisco routers (IOS, IOS XE & ASR) and firewalls
- Juniper router (MX), firewalls (SRX) and switches
- F5 Load Balancer
- HP Switch fabric
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Gigavue Tap
- Linux CLI
- IDS/IPS Sensor and Manager
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Additionally, each of the below are required:
- Occasional business travel may be required for this position.
- DoD 8570 certification
- SECRET Security clearance (or ability to obtain one)
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
HR. Website URL: