Posted by: Advanced Concepts and Technologies on Mar 13, 2018
ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
We are a Small Business DoD Prime Contractor on Joint Strike Fighter Program Office's (JPO) F-35 Lightning II Program and a Tier-One Sub-Contractor on this effort.
Our team is aggressively seeking candidates to provide the JPO direct support on a Life Cycle Logistics and Sustainment Task Order/Contract.
The scope includes comprehensive Life Cycle Logistics and Sustainment support encompassing acquisition (design, develop, test, produce and deploy), sustainment (operation and support), and ultimate disposal of the F-35 Lightning II Program.
All DoD Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements are included, as required. Support Services shall include, but not be limited to: logistic products technical support, training management and support, data and technical data management support, integrated systems management, sustainment tool analysis and development, sustainment planning, depot planning and support, and supportability analysis.
The program may require the Candidate to provide in-country support to various nations including International Partners, Security Cooperative participants, and FMS participants.
The main effort of work is located within the Washington District of Columbia (DC)/National Capital Region (NCR).
Resumes will be reviewed immediately and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for further consideration and preliminary interviews.
Candidae shall assist the Cost & EVM Team in developing, updating, administering and performing cost analysis and estimating products for development, production and sustainment activities for the F-35 JPO. Development phase includes, but not limited to, System Design and Development (SDD), Delta-System Design and Development (Delta SDD) and Follow On Development (FoD) Production and Operations & Sustainment.
• Providing Cost Estimating Support -Support Annual F-35 cost estimate process to support budget planning and execution, contract negotiations software data, knowledge of latest theories, methods, and techniques. Develop, operate and maintain cost & affordability data. Rapid response to "What if" drills on the impact of changes to the F-35 program. Assist in the preparation of briefing materials and other communications packages to Cost & EVM Team products. Pursue the interchange of data and information from estimating personnel throughout DOD, other US and partner government agencies and industry in order to provide central program authority and expertise in these subjects.
• Provide Operating and Cost Analysis Model (OSCAM) Training courses and support. Facilitate 2, 2.5 day OSCAM training courses and one OSCAM F-35 Working Group.
• Provide project management support to assist the F-35 JPO and partner countries in the use of OSCAM f-35 Version 2.
• B.A/B.S. in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, or other related field.
• 12 years cost estimating experience, with seven (7) of those years in relevant Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; Excel & Powerpoint.
• Working knowledge of CO$TAT and @RISK software
• Must have DOD Secret Clearance
• In depth Knowledge of statistical modeling to include learning curve theory, linear programming and linear regression
• In depth Knowledge of inflation and escalation theories.
Secret personnel security clearance.
Experience in lieu of Degree Allowable Sustitutions :
----------------------------- DISCLAIMER -----------------------------
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).
ACT I's management strives to balance the need for competitive compensation packages while maintaining competitive pricing for its customers. Key aspects of ACT I's compensation package for employees include medical and dental insurance, mandatory company 401(k) contributions, annual profit sharing, salary, vacation, education assistance, life insurance, and short/long term disability. ACT I recognizes the importance of maintaining technical expertise when workforce changes occur, and has set up an informal mentor program that pairs more senior staff with more junior employees with similar skills and interest. In addition to this on-the-job approach, ACT I maintains an education assistance program designed to help employees who wish to pursue further education that supports the business and technical expertise necessary to the company's service offerings. ACT I prides itself in low turnover, and recognizes that competitive salaries represent only one aspect to the problem of achieving and maintaining a satisfied and productive workforce.
• Profit-Sharing Plan: discretionary employer annual contributions with a vesting schedule.
• Safe Harbor: an employer contribution of total compensation with no vesting schedule.
• 401k: pre-tax or post-tax deferrals with quarterly enrollment participation.
LIFE and DISABILITY. 100 % Employer paid coverage for employee Life, AD&D, and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance policies.
MEDICAL. Employer paid health/dental for employees; family coverage available at group rate. Those employees opting out of ACT I insurance may receive reimbursement in lieu of coverage.
CAFETERIA PLAN. Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement IAW IRS limits.
LEAVE. All Major Holidays and Comprehensive Leave which increase with years of service.
PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE BONUS PLAN. Annual Performance Bonus Program for outstanding performance.
OTHER PROGRAMS. Tuition assistance & training/certification reimbursement available for job related professional development.
HR. Website URL: