Posted by: Newport News Shipbuilding (a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries) on Mar 13, 2018
Newport News, VA
Newport News Shipbuilding a Division of Huntington Ingalls Industries is seeking a Senior Microsoft Exchange Analyst, to join our IT Technology Services team of highly qualified, diverse individuals, and take on projects critical to the growth and success of the company. If you are someone who is looking for a challenging and yet rewarding career, come join our highly qualified, innovative and diverse team of professionals, and help us take on these and other exciting projects critical to the growth and success of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for planning, implementing, configuring, maintaining, and problem resolution for email based applications and supporting infrastructure.
• Will work closely with Technical and Business Managers, as well as with their peers to provide lifecycle support of email based applications
• Enforces compliance of policies, procedures and work instructions; perform capacity planning, performance monitoring, incident and problem management, change and configuration management, and service level performance.
• Installs and configures new and current email based applications.
• Responds to technical queries.
• Handles software rationalization and lifecycle management.
• Performs routine monitoring and audits of systems.
• Deploys applications and services related to creation of mailboxes, mailbox databases, SMTP connectors, email retention policies, email address policies, email domains, data loss prevention, email content scanning and filtering, certificate management, email hygiene and email application health.
• Handles application maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Coordinates implementation of application patches, upgrades, and configuration changes.
• Responsible for system monitoring and performance tuning, business continuity, disaster recovery planning and testing, and configuration documentation.
• Handles analysis of system, application and audit logs, and identification of potential issues
• Responsible for system integrity, backup, and recovery
• Responsible for server application builds, configuration, and transition to production
• Provide 24x7 security application support
HR. Website URL: