Posted by: Eaton on Feb 08, 2019
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Eaton’s Fluid & Electrical Distribution Division is currently seeking a CNC Operator to join our team. This position is based at our Beltsville, MD facility.
The CNC Operator is responsible for set up and operation of two CNC mills. Check quality of finished parts. Fully understands technical drawings, revisions and note codes, uses QC info. Operate machines, and any other calibration equipment such as calipers, wrench, and air gun or any other equipment necessary to perform job functions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
* You will perform minor set-ups and tool changes to execute a sequence of operations such as turn, drill, and bore a variety of metal components.
* You will operate and set up all machines with different controls in 2 or more cells
* You will interpret technical drawings in accordance with standard shop practices.
* You will make offset adjustments and performing minor program edits.
* You will be responsible for finished parts conformity to print or specification.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
High school or ged
HR. Website URL: