Posted by: Eaton on Feb 08, 2019
Moon Township, PA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Eaton’s Residential Wiring Devices division is currently seeking a Segment Manager-Light Commercial, Commercial, and OEM to join our team. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
The Segment Manager is responsible for responsible for leading the commercial marketing and segment management for growth. In this role, you will create and lead the go to market strategies and activities and serve as the interaction point with our sales teams and customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
* You will develop and provide subject matter expertise for Light Commercial, Commercial, and OEM Segments
* You will serve as primary point of contact with sales, channel, and customers to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage and implement Residential Wiring Devices Division connected commercial and growth segment strategies
* You will manage pricing (quoting & active price management – including pricing strategies by segment and product)
* You will create and lead execution of product launches including messaging, launch programs and deliverables, coordination with sales for target customers, pipeline loading, and revenue generation
* You will lead the division voice of customer generation for connected products and services providing input for new product development roadmaps
* You will act as division liaison with sales and other divisions; Sales pipeline management support for regional sales managers and North American sales
* You will coordinate and manage sales pipeline utilizing C360 CRM and report activity to the division
* You will Manage front end strategies and revenue generation for Residential Wiring Devices Division including Residential Power Distribution and Wiring Device solutions When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: