Posted by: Eaton on Feb 08, 2019
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Rumford, RI facility.
In this role, you will design, coordinate, and implement highly complex process sampling systems, procedures, statistical techniques, and quality systems. Develops process improvement and cost control programs throughout the plant. Performs review of customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure processes meet/exceed requirements. Provides technical support to operations, customers, and suppliers as needed. Perform supervisory duties and provide customer requirement training to employees as necessary
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
* You will complete Quality Engineering assignments with minimal supervision.
* You will define, specify, and implement quality standards and procedures for manufacturing processes.
* You will provide technical advice and counsel to cross-functional teams assigned to process improvement projects.
* You will provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers.
* You will assure that product shipped meets internal and external customer requirements.
* You will develop and implement corrective actions.
* You will prepare corrective action responses necessary.
* You will host Source inspectors and/or Customer Auditors as needed.
* You will prepare and present material to customer representatives and/or East Avenue employees as required.
* You will provide technical support to both internal and external customers and suppliers as needed.
* You will formulate and implement quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
* You will supervise other personnel as assigned or required. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: