Posted by: Eaton on Feb 08, 2019
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Eaton Corporation’s Electrical Product Group has an opening for a Plant Controller for the Industrial Controls Division. This position is based in Watertown, WI.
Position Overview :
The Plant Controller serves as the finance business partner to the plant management team, providing timely and accurate financial information and direction to drive management action. The Plant Controller is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the financial department and the various systems & processes within this discipline, ensuring compliance to corporate financial policies, GAAP, and legal requirements.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
* You will manage all aspects of accounting with financial accountability for the Watertown plant
* You will manage against the financial goals by providing comparison of performance to plans and developing insight on significant shortcomings.
* You will ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
* You will direct the development of the plant strategic plan and profit plan.
* You will provide strategic direction and a strong business partnership with the various business unit managers and the leadership within Watertown.
* You will analyze financial performance data and works closely with the Plant Manager to recommend actions and strategies pertinent to measured performance.
* You will oversee the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* You will actively be involved in the cost reduction opportunities for the plant.
* You will analyze financial viability of plant capital expenditure programs
* You will ensure the organization’s financial integrity and internal controls are intact, through the deployment of Eaton Financial tools, GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley.
* You will apply concepts of lean environment to administrative functions within accounting as applicable.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: