Posted by: Perspecta on Feb 20, 2019
Every day at Perspecta , we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
The Implementation Lead is responsible for implementing the DISA Defense Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) at DISA customer sites. Candidates will oversee hardware installation and configuration tasks as well as coordinate site specific deliverables as scheduled for all pre-deployment, deployment, and post-deployment requirements. Site surveys, design documentation, implementation planning, training, hardware installation, software installation, and go-live support will take place under Implementation Lead's oversight and direction to achieve DISA user acceptance and sign-off for all deliverables. The Implementation Manager will attend and may conduct site level status meetings; as well as manage implementation risks, and escalate issues to assure timely resolution. At times, the Implementation Manager may also be called upon to perform hardware installation and setup tasks, when necessary to meet schedule commitments.
• Monitors and ensures Perspecta business goals and contractual commitments are met including budget/cost management, completion of deliverables, milestone achievement, service levels, status updates, and reporting
• Facilitates internal and external meetings to document workflow, and record decisions, risks, issues, and action items; monitors completion of action items and risk mitigation plans
• Establishes and manages effective relationships with DISA site subject matter experts
• Serves as the interface between onsite client managers, vendor partner Project Managers, and the Perspecta Task Order Project Manager
• Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
• May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
• Participate and/or lead complex project tasks across technology/ customer's end user's areas. Provide status of tasks inside/outside responsibility areas.
• Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and partners on a broad range of technical and operational topics.
• Works in conjunction with the Task Order Project Manager to ensure all site Task Order deliverables are met.
• Manages site implementation teams consisting of Perspecta employees and vendor partners; directs daily work activities/priorities of DISA, Partners, and other Perspecta employees.
• Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to implement contracted DEOS solutions.
• May be required to test, install, troubleshoot, and/or configures DEOS hardware
• Applies deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
• Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent complex problems from occurring across teams/technologies.
• Ensures Configuration Space Files (CSF) and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
• Trusted advisor to the customers and/or internal businesses/end users.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong working knowledge of Project Management principles and practices including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS),
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) management tools
• Experience in remote support, telephone support; ability to resolve problems sufficiently through verbal description via telephone or e-support
• Working knowledge in one or more technology sub-areas, i.e. installation and maintenance of wifi, infrared, and or wireless broadband
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience; advanced educational degree preferred.
• 3-5+ years' experience involving large-scale, complex system implementation projects including use case execution, design documentation, process mapping, instructional documentation, system testing, and user acceptance
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
HR. Website URL: