Posted by: Perspecta on Feb 20, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
• Responsible for overseeing all day to day activities of the program execution, management and deliverables.
• Monitors the program's progress from start to finish.
• Has the authority to specify the roles and responsibilities of the program team members.
• Has the authority to purchase items within budgetary constraints up to the limits laid down by company policy appropriate to a manager's position.
• Follows company policy for accounting and inventory for program specific items and accounts.
• Attends meetings with US Government officials, company leadership and make presentations as required for program status or financial reporting.
• Manages local scheduling and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals. Qualifications
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Project Management.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Technical Capacity.
• Engineering (DWDM, SONET, ATM, Promina, Routers, Switches, HW, SW, Enterprise Management Systems)
• Tier Structure Operations (Tier 0 (Self-Service), Tier 1 Incident Management, Tier 2 Problem Management, Tier 3 OEM/Vendor
• Bachelor's Degree in statistics, operations management, business management or equivalent and 5-7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management.
• Experience in an Information Technology environment.
• Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
HR. Website URL: