Posted by: Perspecta on Feb 20, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
• Responsible for the Security management and support for the infrastructure across the enterprise to include both NIPR and SIPR environments.
• Lead for Management Stack RMF and Authority to Operate (ATO) certifications.
• Primary Host-Based Security System (HBSS) Administrator for all Windows based operating systems for Management/Supplemental Stacks (NIPR/SIPR).
• Primary responsibility for STIG-ing and maintaining STIG requirements for all Dell EMC Management Stacks and Supplement Site Server - Windows-based.
• Maintains currency in all Windows STIG requirements, as required by DISA.
• Maintains currency in all DISA security training requirements as determined by local DISA requirements.
• Ensures information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance on all productions Infrastructure Windows servers.
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications) particularly in the DISA environment.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
HR. Website URL: