Posted by: FDM Group on May 15, 2019
We are currently seeking individuals who are excellent communicators with inquisitive minds to grow with our company. FDM's promote-from-within philosophy offers those with a robust work ethic and desire to succeed an opportunity to rapidly increase their income and grow their career based on their efforts.
At FDM, success in Sales starts with success in Recruitment. While we do not believe in 360 recruiting and selling, we do believe that someone who demonstrates success in fundamental recruitment skills builds a good base to utilize for success in the sales arena. This is why our successful candidates will start in a recruitment capacity and then progress on to a sales role once they have demonstrated recruiting proficiency.
The Account Manager represents the client-facing side of FDM's sales and recruiting team. The primary objective of this role is to find, grow, develop and obtain sales from new and existing clients and place our IT consultants in long-term contracts. As this is an entry-level role, we will provide you with the tools, training, and hands-on experience to become an effective and successful salesperson.
While you are working in recruitment, responsibilities may include:
• Interviewing and qualifying candidates
• Sourcing talented entry level IT professionals
• Cold calling candidates
• Facilitating in-person interview days
• Attending career fairs and industry events
• Logging all activities on FDM's ATS system
While you are working in sales, responsibilities may include:
• Cold calling potential clients
• Booking meetings with potential or existing clients
• Grow and develop a network of client managers who you will earn business from
• Identify staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers
• Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by management
• Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to your clients and related provider assignments
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and target driven environment
• Passion for a career in sales
• Comfortable with cold calling candidates/potential clients
• Strong work ethic
• Self-directed and ambitious
• Eligible to work in The United States
Location: Charlotte, NC
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
HR. Website URL: