Posted by: OASIS Systems on May 23, 2019
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Information Management Specialist located at Eglin AFB, FL.
SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
Information Management Support for AFRL/RW
• Provides broad range of Information Management support IAW DOD 8570.01-M to accomplish the full gamut of Information Management tasks including but not limited to:
• Workforce management and planning including development of IM plans, analyses and reporting; information management support including management of LAN, Electronic Message Service, Telecommunications, and other customer management services; application development; scanning services; telecommunications services maintenance; information assurance/protection; and database services to assist IM personnel with database design/development and maintenance.
• Expected to apply knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Information Management functions applying proficiency in information technology (hardware, software, applications, databases, etc) to establish and maintain Information Technology (IT) capability for the Government in accordance and in compliance with DOD 8570.01-M and other Government information management instructions, policies and procedures to support the full range of tasks in Information Management, and have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of Information Management (IM) Specialist.
• Participate in monthly IT Meetings for review current issues/topics with IT team.
• Submit monthly report to IT lead.
• Assist in IT projects from inception to completion, including all resolution matters as needed with government customers.
• Mandatory DOD 8570.01-M certifications as required.
• Prior Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate experience desired
• Hold and maintain a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Master's degree and 10 years of experience or 12 years of experience
• Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
• Ability to work with diverse group of people, handling multiple projects at once, with attention-to-detail.
• Experience with Munitions and/or Weapons Systems experience preferred.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)
HR. Website URL: