Posted by: Cleveland Brothers on Jun 12, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Interface with customers and employees in the Energy and Transportation division. Provide superior level of support to customers throughout Cleveland Brothers Territory. Function as backup for after hours branch and customer orders. Work with customers and technicians to determine the best solution to parts needs. Travel to E and T branches to monitor and train counter and dedicated specialists. Institute policies and procedures to reduce customer issues such as billing, parts shortages, packaging etc.
- Sell parts to all fax-in, email-in, call-in, and walk-in customers
- Ascertain part number; inspect worn, damaged, or defective part to determine customer need
- Discuss features and benefits of alternative solutions (repair options) and offer those solutions to the customer (e.g., General Duty/Reman/Used)
- Advise customer of additional related parts (e.g., gaskets/seals/hardware)
- Maintain accurate customer and equipment information in the CRM
- Keep customers informed of new parts, services available, and dealer merchandising programs
- Advise customer on substitution of part when replacement is not available
- Support Product Support Field Sales/Inside Sales/Machine Sales/Service Force
- Participate and complete training as required and/or available
Basic Knowledge, Fundamental Skills, and Minimum Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of the practices, programs, policies and procedures of the company and CAT parts delivery process
- Knowledge of Industrial and On-Highway engine application of products to customer's needs
- Considerable analytical abilities in interpreting pricing, scheduling, and delivery requirements
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform effectively in an environment of various levels of complexity, priorities and time schedule deadlines
- Solid working skills in computer applications, including Lotus Notes, DBS and Microsoft Office or similar software
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- State issued drivers license and clean driving record
- Must meet Cleveland Brothers requirements for operating CBE or related vehicles
- Number of customer returns
- Customer orders
- Order completeness
- Customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Close Rate
- General cash/credit accounting
- Lost sales reporting
Individual should have a high school diploma or equivalent; or one to two years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual should have above average communication skills as well as mechanical aptitude.
Position will report to Manada Hill branch. Occasional travel to other territories may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company https://clevelandbrothers.applicantpool.com
HR. Website URL: