Posted by: Cleveland Brothers on Jun 12, 2019
State College, PA
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon sales plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area of eastern, PA. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Conduct sales calls, demonstrate products and track sales activities on accounts within the specified territory.
- Meet or exceed assigned growth objectives, as agreed.
- Develop new business within assigned region or industry.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develop a thorough understanding and perform demonstrations of assigned products and solutions including but not limited to Trimble machine control & guidance systems, jobsite layout tools and software solutions.
- Quote prices, prepare proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Compile data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing and reports to management.
- Help coordinate the development, rollout and implementation of services to clients.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Other duties as assigned
Key Organizational Interfaces:
- Works with end-users.
- Works with internal SITECH staff and sales teams.
Characteristics / Skills:
- Client-focused, responsive, professional and sales-driven.
- Understanding of complex selling situations and negotiations; as well as consultative & strategic selling techniques.
- Ability to create and maintain sales forecasts, and report on sales progress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project coordination and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a working knowledge of all common software, ability to learn new software on a continual basis.
- Experience in creating and delivering effective presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, or equivalent software.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing/Sales or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Two-plus years sales and marketing experience on a national or regional level.
- Successful consultative selling of value-added and technical solutions.
- Demonstrated success in growing sales revenue and client base in a region or market segment.
- Must meet Cleveland Brothers requirements for operating SITECH or related vehicles.
- Formal sales training with the emphasis of forecasting, business plan development, and closing.
- Background in heavy civil construction or surveying
- Knowledge of CAD for civil applications
- Experience with Trimble/Caterpillar grade control technologies or similar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company https://clevelandbrothers.applicantpool.com
HR. Website URL: