Posted by: Perspecta on Jul 10, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
• Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
• Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
• Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
• Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
• Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
• Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems
• Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
• Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers
• Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team
• Designs and delivers solutions
• Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
• Position requires an in-depth understanding and the ability to apply intermediate concepts of cyber engineering and cybersecurity
• Ability to maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the DOD cybersecurity policies and the Risk Management Framework
• With no guidance, conducts cybersecurity engineering research and analysis, provides recommendations for the implementation of security mechanisms, and provides educational briefings on the recommended cybersecurity mechanism
• Able to contribute substantive content to the development of cybersecurity documentation, concept papers, and test plans required by Command policies and the Risk Management Framework
• Ability to maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of DOD and/or Intelligence Community (IC) engineering efforts, across multiple engineering disciplines
• With no guidance, evaluates functional operation and performance in light of test results and makes recommendations regarding C&A
• Minimum 10 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification or accredited system engineering certification from International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent communications skills
• Requires active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Apply Thank you for your interest in Perspecta. We are excited about our company and look forward to welcoming new employees to our talented team. Perspecta was recently formed through the combination of DXC Technology's U.S. Public Sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint.
While applying for a job, you may find yourself having to create/sign-in with various accounts depending on the legacy company of the specific application you are completing. We appreciate your patience as we work behind the scenes to fully integrate our systems and create a consolidated applicant experience.
HR. Website URL: