Posted by: Perspecta on Jul 10, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
• Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level
• Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations
• Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
• Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM
• Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally
• Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
• Plan, organize, and recommend necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the C2 of the CNMF and anticipated changes to those artifacts.
• Draft plans and assisting in the development of CONOPS required for C2 of the CNMF.
• Develop white papers, compliance reports, and assessment reports in support of a activities for defining strategy, policy, and doctrine.
• Organize, coordinate, and participate in working groups and other workshop-type of events.
• Possesses an in-depth understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
• Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent communications skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of Joint Staff policies and procedures process
• Knowledge of DoD Cyber Strategy and USCYBERCOM Mission
• Prior experience working in a Joint military organizational structure (J1, J2, J3, etc.)
• Understanding of working with classified materials, classification markings, and use of organizational classification guides
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Apply Thank you for your interest in Perspecta. We are excited about our company and look forward to welcoming new employees to our talented team. Perspecta was recently formed through the combination of DXC Technology's U.S. Public Sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint.
While applying for a job, you may find yourself having to create/sign-in with various accounts depending on the legacy company of the specific application you are completing. We appreciate your patience as we work behind the scenes to fully integrate our systems and create a consolidated applicant experience.
HR. Website URL: