Posted by: Cleveland Brothers on Aug 14, 2019
The Product Support Inside Sales Representative position is a telephone sales position. The goal of the Product Support ISR is to re-establish, qualify, and maintain contact with small and medium-sized customers in his or her geographic region. To be successful, the Product Support ISR must strive to reach these customers at least four times per year via the telephone to transact product support business over the phone, or "pull" customers into parts and service areas of the assigned region.
The Product Support ISR will focus on customers that own On-Highway Vehicles of all makes and models which are currently not utilizing Cleveland Brothers On-Highway services.
Details and Essential Functions
Account qualification and updating:
- Product Support ISR's will proactively manage an assigned customer account list.
- The accounts will be assigned by Cleveland Brothers management staff.
- Product Support ISR's will update and maintain the customer's complete account information, including key contacts and equipment population.
Maintain call cycle:
- ISRs will strive to maintain a minimum of 90 calls per week.
Promote Dealership services:
- The ISR will promote all aspects of the dealership by selling On-Highway engines, service contracts, extended service coverage, and promote parts and service capabilities.
Sales and customer satisfaction:
- The ISR will determine the individual customer's needs and provide solutions to meet them.
- The ISR is the primary contact from the Dealer to this customer base.
- The ISR's ability to develop a strong positive relationship with his/her customers and fellow employees is critical to his/her success.
- ISRs will work with Service Supervisors and Service Coordinators to communicate accepted quotes, schedule repairs, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- A primary function of the ISR is preparing, communicating, and following up on quotes for On-Highway vehicle repairs while promoting the growth of Full Truck Service repairs and Legacy Cat Engine parts and service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
-Demonstrated experience and knowledge of sales skill necessary to sell a premium priced product.
- Ability to develop and maintain product knowledge of Cleveland Brothers On-Highway Services
- Proven competence in personal disciplines, relationship skills, strategic selling, and tactical selling.
- Ability to assess customer needs and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to quickly identify problems, approach work from a solution based focus, and develop creative solutions to complex issues.
- Proven competence in oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or other comparable systems required.
- Must be a self-starter.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Technical English language skills required.
- Minimum of 1 year industry related experience required.
- Acceptable driving record and valid driver's license required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (speak, read, comprehend, write in English)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company https://clevelandbrothers.applicantpool.com
HR. Website URL: