Posted by: Perspecta on Oct 30, 2019
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We•re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves•to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways•not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce•14,000 strong'stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
• Ensures functional requirement in the DISA infrastructure meet current and future roadmap requirements.
• Assists the Dell EMC Team with development of current management stack.
• Reviews call orders in conjunction with PMO team and provide technical validations, as needed.
• Ensures the Dell EMC Team B-table offerings are current and orderable, avoiding validation of components and systems nearing end-of-life (EOL).
• Works with DISA Engineering on any changes that may impact the DISA infrastructure.
• Assists DISA and others with any technical challenges that arise from firmware to HW/SW
• Works with other Dell EMC Team Solution Architects as required to build/modify new and existing solutions to fit into the DISA environment.
• Works with Dell EMC Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), CTO and account team to present future technologies to DISA for consideration to add as offerings.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10 years• technical experience, or IT Master's degree with 8 years• technical experience, or 15+ years• experience, preferably DISA experience.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
HR. Website URL: