Posted by: Lynch Consultants, LLC on Mar 16, 2017
Lynch Consultants is seeking a qualified Financial Accounting Analyst to support HQMC. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform data analysis and support the validation of the financial environment by leveraging their experience and knowledge of the Marine Corps accounting financial management practices and information technology (IT) infrastructure.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Author, develop, staff, and revise users’ manuals and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to accounting and finance specific processes and systems.
• Coordinate closely with financial managers at HQMC, USMC field commands, and DFAS, to improve financial guidance and procedures.
• Draft directives from both a unit level and USMC enterprise wide level for SOPs, financial guidance, and financial operations.
• Document accounting and finance processes.
• Conduct process analysis and improvement efforts related to financial management.
• Collect and categorize SABRS and feeder systems data for reporting and analysis.
• Conduct financial data analysis and then transform data into presentable/actionable information for management.
• 5+ years of experience in USMC finance and accounting role
• Standard Accounting, Budget, and Reporting System (SABRS) and SABRS Management Analysis Retrieval System (SMARTS) knowledge and expertise
• A SECRET clearance
• CDFM or Department of Defense Financial Management certification is desired
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: