Posted by: CSRA on Sep 13, 2017
CSRA Maintains 24x7x365 Communications Guard Support for MSC Ships Worldwide processing general services messages via Defense Messaging System (DMS) and AUTODIN and ensuring quality control of all incoming and outgoing naval message traffic.
- Performs supervisory role for the watch
- Maintain and monitor over 16 SIPRNET (Classified) and NIPRNET (Unclassified) Exchange BridgeHead Servers and accounts supporting over 3,000 Afloat End Users.
- Provide Tier 2 Technical Support to Afloat Users.
- Process work orders and trouble calls via Remedy.
- Assist clients via phone, email and remote administration in resolving web browsing and email problems, clear printer queues, POP-3 configurations, LDAP, and various CLAN (Classified LAN), password lockouts and resets.
- Monitor and manage the Next Generation Wideband (NGW) system providing
- Classified/Unclassified Internet web browsing, email and phone services to over 70 ships and mobile units globally.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled ocean region shifts, create and implement transmission plans, diagnose and resolve system faults, malfunctions, outages and technical support via phone, email and remote administration.
Candidates MUST have:
- Secret Clearance (interim accepted)
- 5 Years of experience
- Security +CE
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Interim Secret required to start
IAT-I minimum IAWF (DoD 8570-01.M) certification in current MSC operating systems
Watchstanding required (including nights and weekends)
HR. Website URL: