Posted by: California Correctional Health Care Services on Jan 11, 2018
California State Prison, Sacramento - Represa (Folsom), CA
$256,488 - $308,184 (Board Certified)
$249,900 - $299,496 (Board Eligible)
Are you a dedicated psychiatrist with an interest in correctional and/or forensic psychiatry? Would you like to join a truly collaborative multidisciplinary health care team? A career with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation offers the opportunity to practice alongside other like-minded professionals well-versed in the intricate psychiatric and medical interplay necessary to treat our diverse patient population. Here, you will see and develop treatment plans for cases you won't encounter in any other practice. Plus, with our strong Behavioral Support Team's assistance, you'll be able to devote your time to practicing and honing advanced pharmacological skills.
We currently have opportunities at California State Prison, Sacramento situated near family-friendly Folsom approximately 30 miles east of Sacramento. This city has a rich history, beautiful modern neighborhoods, and excellent schools. Folsom offers many activities including expansive bike trails, boating on Folsom Lake, and shopping at upscale boutiques.
In return for your efforts, we offer:
• 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California pension that vests in five years
• 401(k) and 457(b) options - tax defer up to $35k per year!
• Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
• CME annual stipend of $1,000 with paid time off to attend
• $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the
State of California
Take the first step in joining this outstanding multi-disciplinary team and contact Rachel Getz, at 916.691.1815 or by email at Rachel.Getz@cdcr.ca.gov.
You may also apply online by clicking "Apply Now" at the top or bottom of this page.
HR. Website URL: