Posted by: Eaton on Feb 08, 2019
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator to join our team. This position is based at our Worcester, MA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
* You will perform complete set up and operation of multiple mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears, turret punch presses, grinders and spot welders to fabricate components for product assemblies to meet customer demands.
* You will be responsible for maintaining necessary records for all operations.
* You will monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
* You will perform simple to moderate MIG welding operations.
* You will check completed parts to ensure compliance to Worcester Plant Quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
* You will understand all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
* You will maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the principles of 5S. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
High school or ged
HR. Website URL: