Posted by: Perspecta on Jul 10, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
• Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
• Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
• Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
• Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitates development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
• Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials; collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
Education and Experience:
M Minim um 5 years of experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, or related discipline
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Top Secret/SCI w/Poly Required
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Apply Thank you for your interest in Perspecta. We are excited about our company and look forward to welcoming new employees to our talented team. Perspecta was recently formed through the combination of DXC Technology's U.S. Public Sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint.
While applying for a job, you may find yourself having to create/sign-in with various accounts depending on the legacy company of the specific application you are completing. We appreciate your patience as we work behind the scenes to fully integrate our systems and create a consolidated applicant experience.
HR. Website URL: